Friday, April 1, 2011

What is HIV? A holistic view in depth


Why now, why even bother?
Because it has become my life to search for truth and enlightenment where I can only find confusion and darkness. With this I don't want to say that everything out there is a lie. It is just not the truth that I feel comfortable with and therefore I feel the need to search and research for my own until I am happy with the truth I find and which my only intention is to share with you in case there is something in here that rings a bell that could guide your own search for truth in a direction that feel comfortable within yourself.

What is HIV?
As I said in the last post and now I want to go deeper into my explanation, I believe that HIV is a self-defense mechanism that is dormant in every human body, in every human cell and is activated when we reach a certain point in our lives that demands change. Normally this happens when we reach dangerous levels of self destruction, regardless of us being aware of it or not. And here I want to make a remark: The majority of us don't realize the damage we are causing to our bodies until is already too late. I'm not only talking about the damage we are all aware of like disease, illness, addictions and stress that we have become experts in masking with pills and treatments but the damage we are not aware of and is even more damaging like: poor self-esteem, fear of rejection, vanity, obsession with money and power, total lack of spiritual believes, etc.

I believe that in this moment in time, we, the human race is in the last sprint to reach a different level of awareness. All the chaos that we see around is not coincidence, all the tragedy happening in every corner of the planet are not just isolated events. Everything is connected and I believe HIV is one of the greatest and less understood new possibilities for human evolution ever imagined.
HIV give us the opportunity to change, to become aware of who we are and what is our potential as humans. Not only HIV but every single catastrophe in this planet, every tragedy is clinically design to adapt and create the right opportunity of growth to the person or the group of persons being affected by the calamity. From breast cancer to the tsunami and now nuclear catastrophe in Japan. All tragedies bring people together to fight for the same cause and find their own strength in the process. In the same way I believe HIV creates the perfect chaos and environment for people to grow stronger by their own weaknesses.

In some cases HIV means accepting the situation and getting into medical treatment with retrovirals and that's great, that's a success story in it own by the people needing this answer. For others is a deeper opportunity to know about themselves and how their bodies work, and this is where I am.

Changing sides
If we, for a change and for only once in our lives have the wisdom to see calamity not as an evil sent to make us suffer but as a blessing to wake us up to new ideas and possibilities for our own sake, we will be able to see light where we only experienced darkness, fear and doubt.

A new horizon will open in front of us just by the reality of we becoming aware of different possibilities.

Truth, what is truth?
Truth is what ever frequency resonates within you. And guess what? your frequency is unique, which can also adjust to vibrate at the same level of other frequencies and create a new frequency of itself; this is what many people call 'collective consciousness'. However your truth, is only yours and the only thing we can do with it is to emit our signals like radio waves to the outside world with the message: [This is my truth, this is the frequency I vibrate on'] What for? Just for the sake of sharing light. That doesn't mean that our light will be the light for others, but it will show to others that we don't need somebody else's light to see in front of us, but we all have our own light to enlighten our own path.

So with HIV, the light and the frequency I AM sending out is: HIV is an opportunity to grow, to become aware of our own potential to heal ourselves and the possibility of a different way of healing each other.

As everything in life this may not be the way for many people. But I'm sure (because I've seen it), and I know many people which are in search of their own truth, that all what I'm talking here makes some kind of sense somewhere inside our hearts.

Our mind will always try to convince us of a different reality, the reality of whatever is tangible and someone else can corroborate providing security and safety, not because is good or bad; right or wrong... that would be judgmental, but because it has been trained to do so by us and by the belief that what other people say to us should become our own truth as well.

We now have the opportunity to re-train our mind to be our greatest ally in the re-creation of who we are and who we want to be - not our worse enemy that kills us slowly with our own addictions, insecurities and fears.

I believe that the calamity of HIV is the greatest blessing this society has ever seen and I'm here to prove by example and as my personal choice that healing can happen from the inside out, without pills or toxic treatments. This blog is the result of more that 33 years of search and research in all fields, scientific and none-scientific, ayurvedic, spiritual and self-introspection... An ongoing search and research for light, knowledge and wisdom.

As the blog develops, I will share with you all my sources for you to make up your own mind of what you believe is closer to your truth.

Please note:
DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ ON THIS BLOG BEFORE PUTING IT TO THE TEST. Ask yourself, make your own research, before casting judgement on its favor or against.

Why do people die of HIV?
I believe is mainly because of fear and ignorance. Fear stop us from moving forward, actually fear stop us moving in any direction. If you don't believe me just try to remember the last time you felt fear, real fear... Before running for your life (which is a survival mode stronger even than fear) or confronting the situation (if you're brave enough) you probably stood at least for a second completely paralyzed by fear.
Now, the problem comes when the second you stay paralyzed becomes your life. Then you're not going anywhere and many people die living this way.
We have becomes experts in doing the same thing, we're virtuosos in doing what we've been told to do, we are masters in becoming the same old me. "Let me do what I know best because that makes me feel safe" - That is our insecure mind talking. Why the greatest entrepreneurs always risk before they achieve? Why anyone who has ever done anything needed to step out of their comfort zone?
Let my ego tell you why?
Because that's the only way to achieve something that is worth doing. And guess what? even that thing will become obsolete once you achieve it. You'll realize that it was only the next step forward and now a new step has appear in front of you. You're soul will ask you for more. Not out of greed but out of the need for constant evolution and growth... Your mind in the other hand will keep you stocked doing the same thing and accepting whatever is already laid down for you.

So, to go back to the question, why do people die of HIV? I'd like to share with you my own story.
I've been very close to die many times. I actually died few years back with a drug overdose caused by my inability to deal with my own HIV. From the moment I got the diagnosis I just wanted to die. I knew I would never be the same, I felt dirty, corrupted, I knew I was sick and that I would never have a place in the 'normal' world I had worked so hard to belong to. My world collapsed and in my mind the only thing worth doing was to self destruct and the quicker the better. I tried suicide many times, but I was so afraid of dying that I was not even good at that. So I did it slowly...
Let me tell you that all this was happening without me being aware of it.... I know this now but at that time, I didn't realize I was destructing myself. It took a lot of courage and a second chance to make me understand this fact and I took the decision of changing my approach completely towards HIV, life and spirituality. I couldn't take the version of you're still sick but there's a magic pill that will keep you ok for a while. I'm my mind and in my heart there was only one possible reality: I CAN HEAL MYSELF - I CAN TURN THE CLOCK AROUND AND BE FULLY HEALTHY AGAIN- I CAN RE-BALANCE MY LIFE, MY BODY AND MY SOUL. The following question is: HOW and that's what this blog is all about.

I know, this is just one story out of the millions of HIV stories out there, but this is the only one I can talk about. And this story taught me that HIV kills by fear. By fear of not being good enough, fear of rejection, fear of death itself but if we can see it through another glass we can also realize that it can save our lives and the life of many others by simply change the approach, our conditionings and believes of who we are.

Thank you so very much for your attention in reading this, I hope to see you in all my future posts. I'd love to hear all your comments, questions, suggestions and I'm also very keen on debating anything said in this blog so please don't be shy and shoot! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO THE NEW HIV CHRONICLES BLOG.
A blog meant to work together hand to hand with our own bodies
Together we can do it!

WE CAN HEAL OUR BODIES & LIVES - ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS!

Visit the old HIV Chronicles:

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment